- Sahara Group is conducting a workshop on ‘Protection Mechanisms for Children at Risk in Emergency Situations’, inviting nationwide NGOs and INGOs to spread awareness and acknowledgment.
- Sahara Group is jointly working for the earthquake relief programme in, Dubachaur, Sindhupalchowk District after the devastating earthquake of 7.8 M on 25th April, 2015 with Kathmandu's Royal Enfield motorcycle club FORE (Friends of Royal Enfield).
- Sahara Group is working for the protection of children in 75 districts of Nepal. IEC materials like leaflets that shows a message that “ My body belongs to me, don’t touch me” is being published and will be distributed in all schools of 75 districts in Nepal with in coordination with the Ministry of Education.
- Sahara Group along with Child NGO Federation Nepal organised a National Children Art an Poem Competition followed by Art exhibition and workshop on the status of children- post earthquake; 14 affected district of Nepal from 12th- 16th September.
- Sahara Group has started advocacy for the care and medical support for the mentally ill people in the streets of Kathmandu Valley.